DONKEY MILK ORGANIC FARM DONNA TINA
Donkey milk is the only milk similar to mom’s milk in composition and characteristics and is rich in nutritional principles that make it a healthy and natural food, suitable for feeding the subjects of each age. The donkey’s milk is sweet due to the presence of lactose which makes it very pleasant and well accepted unlike the special formulas by the taste and the bitter aftertaste found in trade. Many pediatricians prescribe ass’s milk when the mother is unable to breastfeed her child or has intolerance to milk itself.
Our Donkey Milk…
Fresh milk is pasteurized within a few hours after milking, does not undergo any treatment for long storage and has a shelf life of 4 days. It is kept in the refrigerator at a temperature of 4 ° C.
The freeze-dried milk is pasteurized and subjected to freeze-drying process within forty-eight hours of milking, it does not undergo any treatment for long-term storage and has a deadline of 24 months. It is stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place away from light.
Fattoria Donna Tina‘s organic donkey milk comes only from donkeys bred in a natural way outdoors free to move in large green areas. The feeding is mainly the spontaneous vegetation coming during grazing integrated with organic oats, straw and hay during the winter months. The donkeys and the milk are subjected to periodic checks to ensure a product as healthy and safe as possible.
We do not use growth additives, synthetic amino acids, genetically modified feeds or fish meal in our kennel.
Donkey Milk benefits:
The use of donkey milk in childhood (infants and children) reduces the risk of allergies or intolerances by encouraging the development of a complete immune system, without running the risk of nutritional deficiencies. The presence of lactose provides valuable mineralization of the bones of the baby during the stages of its growth.
The use of donkey milk in the age geriatric (elderly) or debilitated people intestinal absorption of calcium thanks to the presence of probiotic substances, prevents osteoporosis disease and the right physical balance.
Donkey’s milk properties:
- The donkey’s milk to infants: is a great substituted for breast milk and is a live dairy able to answer all the food needs of the newborn
- in a glass of donkey’s milk (about 200 ml) it is contained about 18% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of calcium;
- It is a source of protein, rich in vitamin A, B and C in particular and to probiotic activity substances
- It has an excellent omega-3 and omega-6 ratio in amount about four times the amount contained in cow’s milk
- low casein content makes the donkey’s milk suitable for allergic to cow’s milk protein
- It has a lower fat content than the goat’s and cow’s milk and has a high energy value
- It promotes the functions of the intestinal microbial flora
- rich of antibodies and nitrogen compounds with antibacterial effect
Donkey Milk Farm Donna Tina instructions for use and conservation:
Donkey Milk freeze-dried: 20 grams of milk powder corresponding to about 200 ml of fresh milk. Cliffs 20 grams of milk powder in 200 ml of warm mineral water (about 37 °C). The rehydrated milk is kept refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours of preparation, do not freeze. The milk powder can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place for up to 24 months.
The rehydrated milk can be used as a basic ingredient in the kitchen to prepare smoothies, milkshakes, baby food, puddings and cakes.
- Packaging freeze-dried whole pasteurized milk 20 grams and 500 grams
Nutrition Facts for 100 ml
Whole and pasteurized donkey milk
Ingredients: Donkey Milk Farm Donna Tina Basilicata from biological breeding. Without preservatives and dyes
May contain lactose and milk protein traces.
Taste: pleasantly sweet and not very dense.
All our products you can buy directly in farm or receive it at home by express courier. The Donkey Milk freeze-dried Farm Donna Tina can be shipped all over the world.
“Despite this food is rich in important substances for our health, as each food must be consumed in the right amounts and not getting caught by excessive enthusiasm for him.“
Curiosity and studies on donkey milk